Go down
View user profile

Lawful vs Legal

on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:14 am
Hi

If you've been wondering just how the system has shafted you then knowing the difference between these two is a good place to start.

All Law starts with the Creator. Whatever your own private beliefs this can be stated as accepted fact in any western court as the whole system is predicated on that fact - that's why they have a copy of the bible handy for you to swear on!

Under common-law you are innocent until proven guilty of a crime. A crime is when one man causes harm, loss, damage or injury (a 'wrong') to another man. This is known as a 'breach of the peace' and if a 'constable' sees you breach the peace, or has a credible witness making claims of such against you then he can arrest you and take you in for the judge and/or jury to deal with you. The 'Law' deals with the 'man' rather than the 'person'.

Legislation has been described as the undoing of 'God's' Law, and rightly so. 'Legal' is all about surety and accounting - in other words who is liable, and for how much (i'll give you a clue - it's usually you!). 'Legal' is statutes, acts and commerce and is absolutely and categorically NOT Law!
'Legislation is rules of a society given the FORCE of law by the CONSENT of the governed.' - Theresa May

Legislation deals with the 'person' rather than the 'man', and if a 'Police Officer' (as opposed to a 'constable') thinks you might be guilty of an 'offence' (an 'offence' is what we call a 'victimless crime' - ie: it's NOT a crime!) he can arrest you and/or charge you with a fixed penalty and/or take you in to be dealt with by a magistrate - but only with your permission/consent!

Just think about what that means, and ask yourself - are you a 'man' or are you a 'person'.....?
View user profilehttp://www.duilawyerlosangeles.com/

Re: Lawful vs Legal

on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:56 am
Nice post! Since I am also preparing for my law exam, such posts are of great help. I am going to share this with all my friends and juniors. It is my dream to become a renowned DUI attorney Los Angeles. Thanks for sharing this information here.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum