Go down
Posts : 24
Join date : 2018-01-12
View user profile

Entering Common Law Jurisdiction

on Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:51 pm
Here is a link to the Common Law Court  On this website you can enter Common Law Jurisdiction by transferring your Birth Certificate and you can also claim ownership of the Legal Fiction.  You can also protect you property by transferring your deeds to CL Jurisdiction.  Together with you can safely secure your assets from this tyrannous government for ever.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum