DEMENTIA FRAUD AND TRUTH IN LAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://dementiafraud.forumotion.com

BoEVAT example for fixed penalty notice Empty BoEVAT example for fixed penalty notice

Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:10 am
This is an example of a notice you can send in regards to fixed penalty notice's. Thank you Veronica Chapman for sharing this.

Your Address
Your District
Your town
Your County
Postcode in square brackets…. [AA1 2BB]

Head of Legal Services
Company Name
Company Head Office Address
Company Head Office Postcode
(date)

NOTICE OF REJECTION OF INVALID INVOICE

Reference: Your NOTICE TO PAY FIXED PENALTY CHARGE XXXXXXX dated dd/mm/yy.

This is a legal Notice, it means what it says. Notice to agent is Notice to Principal and vice-versa.

THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT AN APPEAL.

This NOTICE is a conditional offer from me to settle the matter.

It is my understanding that fines can only be issued by a Court of Record, and then only after due process.

A Notice of Charge is subject to the Bills of Exchange Act 1882.

I require a properly formatted invoice, fully compliant with the Bills of Exchange Act 1882, for your charge or demand or order which is required to be legible and to include the following features:

Your company name, number and trading address.

The date of the invoice and the date by which the invoice is to be paid.

A full description of the goods and/or services supplied or provided and the cost thereof i.e. what of value has been exchanged? (The CONSIDERATION).

Account for VAT, be it zero percent or otherwise, and show your company's VAT registration number. If you are exempt from VAT, state it clearly on the invoice. I need to account for VAT.

It must be titled 'Invoice' and bear a legible wet ink signature of an Officer of the Company.

Do not send any further mailings which do not contain proper invoices, as in that event you will be causing me harassment, and you may also be committing VAT fraud.

(signed)

Your Name
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum