DEMENTIA FRAUD AND TRUTH IN LAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://dementiafraud.forumotion.com

Angela Johnsons experience, posted with her permission Empty Angela Johnsons experience, posted with her permission

Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:20 pm
I speak up on facebook and on twitter against Hospital sedation and dehydration most commonly known as the Liverpool care Pathway. It was supposed to have been stopped in 2014 as my mum was reported as being the last person to die on the infamous death pathway relating to a Daily Mail article that was wrote about her death back in 2014 ; Although there are many stories stating the LCP still goes on today but under many different names.

I don't usually talk too much about my mums case but i rather concentrate on fighting to stop this happening in our Hospital's and warning the public as it's allegedly been used in Hospital's on mass on many patients that aren't dying. Scott has requested that i share my own story on here so i am doing.

My mum was diagnosed with Dementia in 2012 and went into a care home, as my son is severely disabled and i didn't think i could look after two people with mental health problems, my son can't walk either and is in a wheelchair full time. The first year she seemed ok but after that quickly went down hill all of a sudden. Social Services said she had to be admitted to a Mental Health Hospital to be assessed as they said there was nothing wrong with her physical health she just had a UTI infection. The UTI infection was treated and she was talking ok again, this happened in the Care Home too, one day she was talking ok and the next she wasn't. My mum was kept on the same medications in the Hospital and was in a coma on and off, i was told she 'suddenly went down hill.' I thought this was odd and so i asked questions but was shouted down all the time. The staff seemed angry that i had no relatives only my disabled son and they treated me like a nuisance for questioning them. My other son lived away at University.

My mum was in and out of a coma and locked in Hospital, Social Services told me she was in the right place and that they were doing the best they could. This was because i said she should be in a medical Hospital > later on i found out the Hospital had wrote a psychological report up about me for speaking out about my mothers care < when i asked them about why they had wrote a report up about me when i was a visitor at the Hospital they said they could neither confirm it or deny it.

Anyhow to cut a long story short she was put on the LCP without my knowledge or consent at the mental health Hospital and they only let her go to a medical Hospital when she was nearly dead, although that Hospital too didn't try to save her life. It was very traumatic for me on my own with my disabled son to look after with no relatives or friends to help out.They all turned their backs!

After my mums death i started to tell people what had happened and they said i should look into things as it didn't sound right. I found out she was put on the LCP which i had never heard of before and was deemed dying when she only went in Hospital to have a mental health assessment and only had a urine infection. I found proof that she was put into terminal sedation at the mental health Hospital through doing my own detective work so i went to the Police. The Police stated after a probe that no crime had been committed.

The Police had secret open meetings with the alleged criminals and numerous multi teams behind my back without me being invited to them, the Police stated this was because i was not a professional. That's my story as condensed as i can make it, it went on four three months that's why i had to write so much.

My motto is ' I will not be silenced.'
There is a picture of Hollins Park Hospital Warrington below and a photo of my mum and i with my two sons. Thanks for listening x
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum