DEMENTIA FRAUD AND TRUTH IN LAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://dementiafraud.forumotion.com

Another heartbreaking post on my FB group Empty Another heartbreaking post on my FB group

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:18 pm
As I sit here and begin to write about the last two weeks of my mums life ,where she in residential care in Plymouth DEVON ,my mum was so ill with her COPD also suffered with dementia ,I was phoned just over 2weeks ago by the home that mum had been admitted to hospital with her chest ,obviously myself and my son went straight up to the hospital ,we walked into majors department ,where I was told my mum was in bay 5 ,I walked over to the bay pulled the curtain back , and looked at what I thought was a homeless person ,I quickly apologised closed the curtain and returned to the nurses station ,the nurse asked me my mums date of birth ,and said yes that’s your mum ,
Lisajsmith

Another heartbreaking post on my FB group Empty Mr Joshua Smith was a real man

Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:23 pm
My dads story failed by the system abused neglected and murdered MR JOSHUA SMITH . Numerous assaults Two fractured arms , broken ribs ,punched in the face , knife put to his throat , staff locked him on a corridor , left with rotting flesh wounds from lack of medical care attention being sought , numerous severe unexplained skin tears they thought by just covering we wouldn't question , overdosed on a anticonvulsant medication that went from 50 mg prescribed to 450 in a day , no record of this was available until three years later ! This overdose resulting in a severe head injury again left with no medical attention and found unresponsive in his room two days later , it then took another five hours to a ambulance before night staff waited for day staff to arrive while my poor dad lay there unresponsive . Personal care was zero he had nails growing in his feet stopping him walking , severe build up of wax leaving him totally deaf , rotting teeth that caused a severe infection that needed operating on and some of his jaw removed . The lies and deceit the battles to be heard ripped my family apart .
I provided all evidence along with evidence that proved false documentation had occurred even provided a recording of care staff stating it had all been covered by the office horror and senior staff .

Conclusion after fighting for justice and answers for three years ..... Poor care !!!!!!

This wasn't simply poor care this was pure evil neglect and abuse . These homes are not safe for our love ones . I was told when he first went in . Take a step back Lisa he will be well looked after . Yeh good speech . Do not trust these people ... POOR CARE is not good enough these staff member that inflicted this suffering and allowed it to happen have been able to move on and nothing more be done . Properly now working with other poor vulnerable people this must stop ...... Rochdale social service adult care and Endenfield road doctors and hc one oaklands bury road should hang their heads in shame , duty of care my ass . Protect your own love ones ... we got him home helped him heal and cared from him loved him protected him best we could ,sadly it turned out the numerous times he had been taken hospital vomiting coffee grounds in agony with suspected heart attack while in two different homes ,all along it was a hernia strangling his bowels , they operated he pulled through until 1.1 care wasn't being delivered while we went home to shower ,he pulled the mg tube out and aspirated his own feaces they wouldn't replace it ,they left him to suffer, drowning just kept pumping him with drugs that sadated him finally killing him , no antibiotics given for over 12 hrs of me kicking off sadly was to late . Dementia was taken of the death cert despite him labelled end of life clearly he wasn't. This was not all , 27 safeguarding raised only 2 logged on the system. He was failed over and over again drs adult care , bupa ,hc one , and many more . I dread to think what the future holds for our children and future generations and myself .
Protect your own no one else will .
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum