DEMENTIA FRAUD AND TRUTH IN LAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://dementiafraud.forumotion.com

Elaine Oakleys 1/2 page (not dementia related but still shows the state of affairs in the UK) Empty Elaine Oakleys 1/2 page (not dementia related but still shows the state of affairs in the UK)

Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:35 am
I wasn’t going to do this but I have had numerous people ask me how David is .
So David was admitted to hospital on 11th July this year and hasn’t come out yet .
Before he was admitted he caught gangrene in one toe after cutting his toe on a nail by accident. That quickly spread to the other toe on the opposite foot but was contained in 2 toes , it was dry and he was still mobile and getting around.
On the 11th July he got admitted to Blackpool Victoria and was in there for 5 days , during that time I questioned the dressings because they hadn’t been changed on his toes but by this time apparently that wasn’t a priority and he was taken to Preston by two extremely reluctant ambulance drivers who didn’t want to take him because he was far too poorly .
David went and was admitted to Preston, this is where he has been ever since , I questioned once again why his dressings on his feet still hadn’t been changed , eventually I took them off myself and called the nurse in , by now the gangrene had speed across his feet and we now had wet gangrene which is fatal .
They amputated his left leg and two weeks later amputated his toes on his right foot .
So to cut this very long story short on Monday I was called in to ask where I wanted David to pass away , I won’t discuss this part .
All family have now been informed and yesterday we were told his heart is failing and that all dialysis has now stopped because he would only crash on the machine and die .
Time is precious now for the time David has left with his children so
I thank each and every one of you for your messages of updates and I know I haven’t got back to you all , I’m not being rude or ignoring you but I have two sons in my home who are having a hell of a lot to deal with .
Please do not feel any sorrow for us and please just respect his children Rochelle, Thomas, Erin , Joseph, Liam and Jamie .
I won’t be answering any more messages so please don’t send any

Thankyou
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum