DEMENTIA FRAUD AND TRUTH IN LAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://dementiafraud.forumotion.com

Nicola Morgans 1/2 page Empty Nicola Morgans 1/2 page

Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:08 pm
This is just a fraction of what this woman and her family are suffering at the hands of the local council/government. This is her reply to a question I asked her. Here is that question; Who has power of attorney?

I had cont of her finances as her deputy but because the lying cheating government and corrupt court of protection wanted to control/steal it they got the manager of my mums nursing home to lie about me and say that I have mental health problems and I dont. so it went before a judge in theirsecret/closed courts and since he was told I have mental health problems decided to let some corrupt solicitors in cardiff, naming and shaming JWD law, now control them. I say corrupt since they brought two solicitors to my mums house, a trainee who wouldn't say boo to a goose. and they charged my mothers estate for however many hours each, plus expenses. got 3 estate agents to value it , who they use regularly who valued it at 140k but it's only worth about 100k. then they offered the house to me to buy it for 140k, even though it's not theirs to sell, my mums still alive, shes also left it to me in her will. I've now had a letter off them to vacate in 1 month. I have my mums belongings, my Dads and mine. a full attic and a full garage . I have nowhere to go and I think it's pretty impossible to find somewhere to live and move everything in that time, its approx 3 weeks now. I've been in italy and just got back. I am disabled and I have narcolepsy and cataplexy so constantly shattered.

How did the councils seem to have such authority over us? THEY HAVEN'T and it's time we reminded them of this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum