DEMENTIA FRAUD AND TRUTH IN LAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://dementiafraud.forumotion.com

Amanda Dunn's 1/2 page Empty Amanda Dunn's 1/2 page

Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:22 pm
My mother suffered an extensive stroke, that removed her ability to write, speak, walk and her mental capacity. There was no Deputy nominated or POA in place, without that you cannot just take over the persons life! Within a short time, 4 people including a GP, Law firm, a Nurse and another had created LPA's over my mother for both Finance & Property & Health & Welfare. It took over 3 years and a six month Court of Protection case (unavoidable when P lacks capacity), until the LPA's were removed (made void) by the Judge. The Local Authority had taken instruction from the person who gained POA and viewed the LPA's as valid. Amongst all of this Identified Neglect, a serious Sexual Abuse alert, and my mother's assets of around £4-500,000 stripped. Due to the amount of professionals involved, blame was passed from pillar to post, in effect nobody had done anything wrong. The Judge ordered a Court appointed Deputy, again, no getting round that, like to see anyone try! Things went from bad to worse. In 7 years, GMC found GP should not have signed docs. SRA found LPA's were made without my mother's consent and at the instruction of another. Court made docs void. 9 Police upheld complaints, the Nurse was working with both Police and LA! which made everything worse. IOPC Complaints upheld. PCC upheld complaints. Financial Ombudsman Complaint upheld. I now have two more with Legal Ombudsman, one with LGO and another in the making. We have had more success than any other case I have seen, I have been pedantic. One case at Queens Bench and another in High Court, then Appeal, we have won every case! During the Court of Protection Case which was classed as secret proceedings, I posted photos of my mother covered in bruises, the LA took me to court for Contempt of the proceedings, I declined four Orders to attend, the Court then arranged Committal to Prison Proceedings, they then arranged for head of Family Division QC Justice Baker to reside. I attended and was not found guilty of contempt, I ruled the proceedings and walked away a free woman. The very next day I was back in Court for the Court of Protection hearing.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum