DEMENTIA FRAUD AND TRUTH IN LAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://dementiafraud.forumotion.com

Karen Armstrong's case Empty Karen Armstrong's case

Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:22 pm
23/12/2019. Today 8years ago mam admitted to Durham hospital so hard her final journey last 3months god bless her.
my mam was unsafe discharged from hospital nurses knocked mams leg twice in same place caused skin tear haematoma noted, nurse dressed leg inside taxi non surgical area sent home alone 81 year old disabled lady no antibiotics prescribed,cellulitis swollen arm hand legs oedema. Overdosed in hospital 800mgs tramadol and strong course of steroids as dehydrated.
Within 48hrs mam was on her way to bathroom her Zimmer frame tilted mam couldn't save herself fell back. Back to hospital on trolley in A&E all day no beds on wards so admitted to carehome 6weeks rehab late at night admitted on a stretcher being sick after admission policy time, no full body check. Next day back to hospital for xray fractured humerus of the neck.
No pressure sores on admission mam could walk a little by end of 6weeks when we went to hospital for check up for shoulder, consultant noticed grade 4pressure sore on right elbow black archas full thickness to the bone, also both heels same black pressure sores. When we got back to the home I confronted the manager couldn't understand how carers district nurse's had missed the sores the smell was horrible too. She said I was within my rights to make a complaint.
I phoned 111 later same day made safeguarding referral, safeguard lead faxed all the people responsible for mams care. Manager discharged mam unsafe again sent home alone in taxi, no careplan in place for 3days.
Only home 5days her dressings kept coming unintact blood on continence pads, carer's overdosed mam with tramadol out of hours dr I got out he said od tramadol furesmide 80mgs too high dosage 30mgs lisinprill too high dosage he reduced.
Just after he had been mam vomited biale all over her nighty bless her I phoned 999 blue light readmitted back to Durham hospital with sepsis grade 4pressure sores A&E recuss no beds on wards till following afternoon admitted to ward 5 took 5days to get photos of pressure sores right elbow, left hip, right hip,bottom, both heels,
Unexplained skin tears below knees 4each leg, one weeks course of antibiotics prescribed iv
Dehydrated.
Once senior consultant got results he decided to withdraw medical treatment stopped all bloods antibiotics promoted keep comfortable without discussion with mam or family 2 advanced directive dnar in notes and dnrcpr form not filled in properly.He put mam on palliative eolc lcp 6weeks in hospital without discussion with mam or family all we were told was pressure sores healing.
Staff sister on ward made a safeguarding referral and nurse serious incident form both safeguard lead witheld didn't report to cqc or ccg. No sui review.
Senior consultant tried to unsafe discharge twice in the 6weeks first time back to carehome where she got pressure sores from, 2nd unsafe discharge to a hospice without us knowing, CHC assessments all done and faxed.
Overload iv diuretics fluids imbalances.
Respiratory problems oedema oozing from legs serious gangerous.
Jnr dr upped dosage of enoxaparin administered not weighed at all he didn't know mams full body weight to know correct dosage.
Red in cathata bag.
Mam was talking to us 6days before death,
Next day I walked in hospital ward mam had been moved to side room, I got such a shock mams mouth open like a gold fish,her mouth so dry oral thrush, frolic acid deficiency.dehydrated so thin, deep sedated comatised.
I got told off nurse who administered the opiate pump syringe driver drugs if water gets into mams lungs would cause pneumonia. 4hrs before death mam started having seizures it was horrible to witness and felt helpless.
Nurse came in the room with a 10mg syringe full she administered then came back again another 10mg syringe full administered, then mam was having fits again same nurse repeated twice again with 10mg syringe. Mam was trying to say something sounded like Alice that was grandma's name, I was stroking mams forehead she fought right to the end she took her last breath.
Diamorphine midazolam haliperidol hyoscene cyclazine gabapentin drugs administered last 5days.
Wrong cause of death on death certificate.
Not coded for sepsis grade 4pressure sores heart failure streptococcus group G staphs
No toxoligy report no histapathology report no photos retained no xrays retained, no organs retained,post mortem.
Flawed inquest coroner sent postal verdict blamed arthritis fractured shoulder medical complications thereafter as cause of death.
No pfd report.
Those last 6weeks in hospital never been investigated.
Nearly 8years still no accountability no closure.
My mam wasn't dying but senior consultant let mam rot in bed last 6weeks.
Don't know how some can sleep at night.
There are some fantastic drs and nurse's.
But some bad and those that falsify medical records tampering with witness statement report's withholding medical evidence from coroner cqc ccg they should be held accountable prosecuted sacked.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum