DEMENTIA FRAUD AND TRUTH IN LAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://dementiafraud.forumotion.com

Karen Appleyard's 1/2 page Empty Karen Appleyard's 1/2 page

Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:45 am
Promising you they will make sure you get an outcome from your complaint. I even recorded the meeting and gave evidence , photos and showed videos the social worker was in tears ... Unfortunately I've since found out their hands are tied . Just a standard letter, I said the outcome I wanted at the meeting and that was to close the EMI unit to new residents , I knew people were at risk , I don't want a solicitor for monetary compensation ..... I want to protect others . .. what I witnessed will haunt me forever 😪 it's just passed from pillar to post and it carries on . I even had to ask is your roll in this now over ?? She couldnt answer , I actually feel for the social worker too , she was a lovely person but obviously now guided by the system unfortunately . I don't know now whether to go through phso or just go public ?? I am just building up the strength what to do next , people are at risk ...... how can a carehome need improvement on the same points year after year and noone held accountable ?? Same manager and no change . 😪😪
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum